See all 3 brand new listings. Qty: 1 2.
- A geometric setting for Hamiltonian perturbation theory?
- Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Gas Processing Symposium. Qatar, January 10-14, 2010.
- Calculus: A Lab Course with MicroCalc®?
- Alastair Pennycook.
Buy it now. Add to basket. Be the first to write a review About this product. All listings for this product Buy it now Buy it now.
Any condition Any condition. See all 6.
About this product Product Information The English language is spreading across the world, and so too is hip-hop culture. This title looks at how global Englishes, transcultural flows and pedagogy are interconnected in ways that oblige us to rethink language and culture within the contemporary world.
Additional Product Features Author s. Show more Show less. No ratings or reviews yet.
Global Englishes and Transcultural Flows
Be the first to write a review. Best-selling in Language Courses See all.
- Global Englishes and Transcultural Flows by Eric House on Prezi.
- Service of All the Dead (Inspector Morse 4).
- Browse by Content Type.
Macbeth by William Shakespeare Paperback, Save on Language Courses Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. You may also like.
- ISBN 13: 9780415374972.
- Global Englishes and Transcultural Flows en Apple Books.
- Absolute FreeBSD, 2nd Edition: The Complete Guide to FreeBSD.
- Global Englishes and Transcultural Flows.
- Wood Stoves: How to Make and Use Them.
- Site navigation?
- A Financial Crisis Manual: Reflections and the Road Ahead?
English Paperbacks. English for specific purposes 16 4 , , The cultural politics of English as an international language A Pennycook Routledge , Critical applied linguistics: A critical introduction A Pennycook Routledge , English and the discourses of colonialism A Pennycook Routledge , Global Englishes and transcultural flows A Pennycook Routledge , Language as a local practice A Pennycook Routledge , Disinventing and reconstituting languages S Makoni, A Pennycook Disinventing and reconstituting languages, , Global Englishes, rip slyme, and performativity A Pennycook Journal of sociolinguistics 7 4 , , Metrolingualism: Fixity, fluidity and language in flux E Otsuji, A Pennycook International journal of multilingualism 7 3 , ,